Thursday, September 13, 2012

FRIENDS is always a winner

Ok all you FRIENDS lovers... this week's picture is for you.  If I HAD to pick a favorite, I think it would be FRIENDS too.  There is something so classic and comforting about the show.  Fun fact: I used to fall asleep to FRIENDS every single night.  But now that RJ has come into the picture we mix it up with some Modern Family, Office, and Planet Earth too.  He has less tolerance than I do for watching the same thing over and over.  Oh, and only 5 people like Parks and Rec?  For shame!  That show is SO funny, you need to get on that.

Here are a few other gems to make you laugh today.  Hope it's a good one so far!






 PS.... the new poll regards RJ's new car decision.  Sally Saab is a goner.  I'm pushing for another Corolla.  His and hers cars?  Love it.  Plus, my Corolla has survived a T-bone hit and run accident, AND 3 bullet holes.  I think it's proved itself quite tough.  RJ says no way.  What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...